Why you should use a Workforce Management System to improve communication
11th January 2019 Protean General
The addition of a Workforce Management System to your business can enable you to run your business more efficiently and can help you become more customer focused – identifying new selling opportunities and maintaining or improving prospect and customer relationships.
Easy information capturing and automated lead generation are just some of the benefits of having a Workforce Management System, as well as being able to communicate with your prospects and customers more effectively, you are able to use your Workforce Management System to easily schedule and manage employee tasks, giving you better visibility and accountability.
With Protean’s Workforce Management System you are able to schedule employee tasks and automate maintenance tasks from the easy to use planner board – Our Workforce Management System also has the ability to schedule recurring work and see when engineers finish tasks or how much progress has been made on the task, with this information you can schedule tasks better, exchange tasks among engineers to maximise efficiency.
Communicate with your powerful database of prospects and customers
Use key information stored for follow-ups such as:
- What types of equipment the customer uses
- When equipment is next due for replacement
- Who a customer’s current provider is
- Dates for contract renewals
Create automated lead generation and nurturing campaigns to help build and maintain customer relationships:
- Create automatic mailshots/e-mail campaigns based on criteria of your choosing
- Send e-mails from yourdatabase through Outlook
- Import databases of prospective customers
- Schedule automatic follow ups
Control and monitor your sales pipeline as you move prospects through the buy cycle with our Workforce Management System:
- Get access to all the information you need to monitor, forecast and plan your sales campaigns.
- Convert prospects to customer accounts and convert quotes to sales orders, jobs or hire contracts.
- Organise your contact strategy and ensure every lead is followed up.