10th January 2019 Articles
- Better visibility and accountability
- Easy task scheduling and employee task management
- Communicate with your customers more effectively
CMMS Software Key Benefits
Scheduling tasks for your engineers couldn’t be easier
Take advantage of Proteans easy-to-use CMMS system enabling you to schedule tasks from work tasks to automated maintenance tasks from our planner board. The ability to schedule recurring work saves time for whoever is assigning the tasks and this feature sends reminders in advance to the engineers letting them know when the recurring work is coming up – ultimately improving efficiency and organisation within the your workforce.
Develop a powerful database of prospective customers
Proteans full customer, prospect and enquiry CMMS system is able to assist you in improving the way you communicate with your prospects and customers and most importantly marketing and selling your products and/or services.
Use key information stored for follow-ups such as:
- What types of equipment the customer uses
- When equipment is next due for replacement
- Who a customer’s current provider is
- Dates for contract renewals
Create automated lead generation and nurturing campaigns to help build and maintain customer relationships:
- Create automatic mailshots/e-mail campaigns based on criteria of your choosing
- Send e-mails from your database through Outlook
- Import databases of prospective customers
- Schedule automatic follow ups
Be in full control of your pipelines
Control and monitor your sales pipeline as you move prospects through the buy cycle with Proteans CMMS System –convert prospects to customer accounts and convert quotes to sales orders, jobs or hire contracts.
- Get access to all the information you need to monitor, forecast and plan your sales campaigns.
- Organise your contact strategy and ensure every lead is followed up.
Better visibility, accountability and less idle work
Using our CMMS system are you easily able to see when engineers finish tasks or how much progress them have made on the task, with this information you can schedule tasks better, exchange tasks among engineers to maximise efficiency, make sure work is getting done in times of delay and ensure work is distributed evenly.