Service Arrangements To Suit You
Reduce the time, costs, risk and compliance issues associated with the creation and administration of customer service agreements.
- Raise invoices for all regular billing contracts at a click of a button
- Get 360° visibility of all jobs allocated
Service Management Software Benefits
Customise service agreement contracts to suit your own working practices
- Labour profiles are unlimited and cover unlimited engineer types.
- Include factors such as overtime and weekend rates.
- Customise rates for individual contracts.
- Set up different charging structures for different job types, such as labour, mileage, travel time and parts.
- For example, set up service jobs as fixed charge, or fixed charge plus consumables. Then charge parts separately on call-outs.
The Service Management Software Allows you to choose from options including:
- Service scheduling is based on time or meter reading.
- Set up anticipated meter usage reports and identify which customers are over-utilising the contract.
Have the flexibility to manage services easily:
- Schedule servicing at equipment level or service group/site level. Know that:
- Many items of equipment can be scheduled on one service job.
- Service scheduling and pricing can be applied to individual items of equipment.