Job Scheduling Software
12th November 2018 Articles
Protean’s Job Scheduling Software will help you maximise your engineer’s efficiency. Thus, allowing you to create prioritised day-to-day work schedules with our easy-to-use drag-and-drop planner board.
Job Scheduling Software Key Benefits
Organise your team of engineers with the Protean Job Scheduler
Use the Protean Job Scheduler to assign tasks based on priority or due date. You can also assign contracts and projects to your engineers, which is all achieved with our easy-to-use drag-and-drop planner board. Alongside this, you are able to track the progress of your engineers’ day-to-day jobs and prioritise and re-allocate jobs to improve efficiency and productivity. Your engineers will be able to get more done in less time, in turn helping your company to thrive.
Manage service agreements with ease
Reduce the cost, time and difficulty involved in business administration. You will be able to do all of the following effortlessly and efficiently:
- Create your own contracts
- Define tasks and checklists
- Raise invoices and calculate expenditure, including labour costs, mileage, travel time, parts and equipment
As a result, the time you save could reduce your business costs significantly.
Organising business procedure is easier than ever with the Protean Job Scheduling Software
- Provide your engineers with information about the equipment on-site, so they know what jobs are waiting for parts
- Schedule part servicing automatically once parts usage is logged and automate the requisition of parts, making it easier to keep track of everything
- Create your own checklists and inspections to be carried out by your engineers before, during and after job completion
Protean’s Job Scheduler: plan effortlessly, improve efficiently
Alert ‘on-call’ engineers and update them with information about a job available for them wherever they are. Create and edit your own resources and checklists for your engineers. Moreover, our job scheduling software reduces manual intervention by automating your business processes. In turn, this will also save all of your staff valuable time which can be better used to help the business to be at its best!
For more information, you can check out our Job Management Software Page.
To get a better idea of what Protean Software can do for your business, you can also Book A Free Demo Here. Alternatively, if you have any questions or would like any help or advice, feel free to Contact Us.