Protean Virtual Classroom Training – June & July
11th June 2020 Event
After the successful
launch of our Bite sized
virtual classroom training we are pleased to announce more courses and dates into June
& July 2020.
We have some more dates for our most popular courses, as well as our FOC new user course.
We have limited availability on these courses so book now to avoid disappointment.
*****New Courses & Dates Released*****
09:30 – Thursday 18th June – Protean Intelligence
Introduction to Protean Intelligence
Protean Accounts and Accounts Setup
09:30 – Wednesday 24th June – Accounts – Part A
• Nominal Postings Overview
• Accounts Configuration
• Accounting Procedures (Daily / Monthly etc)
• VAT Configuration
• Settings, reports, reconciliation
09:30 – Thursday 25th June – Accounts – Part B
• End user accounts functions
• Sales invoices and credits
• Batch Invoicing
• Purchase invoice matching
09:30 – Tuesday 30th June – Jobs – Part A
• Using the Jobs Global Enquiry screen (inc Advanced Filters).
• Creating Jobs.
• Allocating Jobs using the Planner Board
13:30 – Tuesday 30th June – Jobs – Part B
• Updating existing Jobs (inc cancelling jobs and using Tasks).
• Adding further visits.
• Adding parts via request / workshop issue process.
• Raising purchase orders for Parts.
• Raising purchase orders for Misc item
09:30 – Friday 3rd July – Jobs – Part C
• Completing a Job.
• Invoicing Jobs.
• Further Work Required process.
• Job Quotations.
13:30 – Friday 3rd July – Jobs – Part D
• Multi Equipment Jobs.
• Job Module Setup & Settings.
• Job Module Reports.
Maintenance Contract Operations
09:30 – Wednesday 8th July –
Maintenance Part A
• Setting up Maintenance Contracts (Inc Service Groups).
• Administering Contracts (Inc adding Equipment, removing Equipment, Invoicing & Terminating Contracts correctly).
• Update Service Jobs process.
09:30 – Thursday 9th July – Maintenance Part B
• Maintenance Contract Types.
• Job Types (Modify).
• Service Types.
• Service Type Defaults.
• Maintenance Module Settings.
• Maintenance Reports.
• Service Groups
09:30 – Wednesday 15th July – Stock – Part A
• Stock Enquiry (including searching for parts), Part Creation, Stores – Min Max & Multi Supplier parts
• Serialised Parts, Kit Builds
09:30 – Thursday 16th July – Stock – Part B
• Job Stock Issues (and reporting on fulfillable issues), Stock Adjustments (incl Stock Taking), Purchasing Stock,
• Goods Received
• Stock Set Up (Types/Discounts/Categories), All utilities, Parts Kits
Protean Configuration and Setup
09:30 – Monday 20th July – Configuration and Setup – Part A
- Employee Management
- Labour Rates & Profiles
- Stock Types & Misc. Types
- Price Lists
- Service Types
- Maintenance Contract Types
- Additional Job & Engineer Settings
- Attribute Setup
- Equipment Configuration
- Access Rights
- User Definable References
- Protean System Settings
- Delegate Q&A
- Desktop CRM functions
- Sales Opportunities
- Sales App
How do these courses work?
We host these course on our cloud based servers. Each user will have their own login to a Protean training database, to truly get that hands-on experience. All the courses will be delivered by one of our experienced consultants, who will be able to guide the delegates through the course and assist as required.
How much does each course cost?
Delegates have the option to sign up for as many or as few courses as they wish and companies can register more than one delegate on each session. These courses will cost £75 (which is a special discounted rate during the lockdown period) per delegate and will last around two and a half hours.
For more information on any course contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please take a look at our professional services calendar for details of future training courses and other events: http://support.proteansoftware.com/calendar/
These sessions will
be held remotely in our virtual classroom and are available to delegates from
all of our customers.
Specific organisational processes may be discussed during Delegate Q&A at the end of each session.
Morning sessions start at 9.30am and run until approximately 12pm. Afternoon sessions start at 13.30 and run until approximately 4:00pm.